1. AWNINGS: We recommend only putting out your awnings while you are at the campground. Storms come up quickly and wind can damage your awning.
2. PARKING: All vehicles should park along the wood fence line. (Do not park on the grass in
the site) This allows Big Rigs full access to the roadway. Do not park in empty campsites
3. RUGS: Please keep all rugs on the gravel only. NO rugs are allowed on the grass. It kills the grass and is very hard to re-grow after your departure.
4. Pets are to be kept on a leash that will not extend past the edges of your campsite. Keep your site clear of pet waste. It is your responsibility to fill in any holes your pet creates. No more than 2 pets per monthly campsite.
5. MOWING: Campground will mow your campsite providing everything is out of the way. If not, we provide a push mower for you to use.
6. DUE DATE: Rent is billed month-to-month from the first day of your lease. If rent is over 5 days late, there will be a $25 late charge applied.
7. ELECTRIC: Will be metered and charged per kilowatt hour. Electric is billed when the rent is due for the following month and on the final day of your stay. You may register a credit card with us or submit a cash deposit. Summer electric deposit is $50.00. Winter electric deposit is $150.00. Deposit balances will be settled upon departure.
8. VISITORS: Visitors must check in. Summer Visitors: There will be no charge for day visitors Monday thru Thursday. (Exception: If guests use swimming pool, $2 per person fee required.) Weekend guests (Fri,Sat,Sun) must pay the appropriate visitor fees. Winter visitors: There will be no charge for day guests. Overnight visitors must pay visitor fees. All guests must check in at the Camp Office/House Office and obey the posted speed limit and our camp rules.
9. FIREWOOD: No building material wood or pallets are allowed into the campground for burning. Firewood must be inspected prior to entering the campground. We reserve the right to refuse entry with firewood infested with insects. Firewood is available at the camp office. We use portable fire pits for sites 1, 2, 3, & 5 through 9.
10. SATELLITE DISH: If you install a satellite dish, it must be attached to your camper or mounted on a tripod in the gravel. No poles or posts are allowed to penetrate the ground. Please leave room for mowing.
11. SEWER: We will provide a PVC pipe connection for longer term stays (3 or more months) at no charge within a few days of your arrival. (Excludes Motorhomes) It is your responsibility to protect the pipe from freezing.
12. WATER: Is available all year. During winter months, it is necessary to heat all exposed lines and connections. You must apply heat tape to the outside water faucet, your hose, and the connection into your camper as well as the sewer pipe. All should be covered with insulation and taped tightly to prevent any air leaks. Freezing water lines during winter cause breaks and excessive water loss and should be prevented.
13. SKIRTING: If you choose to put skirting around your camper to stop air flow, it must be done with non-flammable materials that will not be blown away in the wind. All skirting must be removed from the site by April 15.
14. STORAGE: Keep the areas around and under your camper free of clutter and unnecessary items. Weight down any items that may blow around during storms. Do not leave large items on the grass for any length of time, it kills the grass. The appearance of your site should remain neat and tidy at all times.
15. PROPANE: We offer propane year round. We can supply you with a 100lb tank for propane at no charge. This can be filled for you by campground personnel at your request. You can place your MT propane tank outside the shed with your name and/or site number, we will have it filled upon your return and added to your invoice.
*Extended Stay Campers are expected to bathe and use their own bathroom in their RV.
*Extended Stay Campers are expected to obtain a PO Box for mail service.
(Buck Creek, Delphi or Lafayette Post Office locations available upon request)
*Your site on the campground is NOT a permanent address.
*Trash should be deposited in the dumpster behind the recreation room or at the exit road.
(Trash is picked up on Thursday morning)
*Sites are to be completely cleared and cleaned upon departure of the camping unit.